January 1 Devotional Reading..... walk with God today




Devotional Reading for the year

January 1

The Marks of Virtuous Women (1)
The Scriptures speak of virtuous women in a number of places.


In Proverbs 12:4, a virtuous woman is considered a crown to her
husband, and in Proverbs 31:10 she is valued far above rubies. 
In Ruth 3:11, Ruth, the Moabitess, chose to follow the Lord God, and
she is called a virtuous woman.
 What does the word virtuous mean?
The word virtuous “means moral goodness, purity, ability, and
strength.” She has godly character and “The heart of her husband
doth safely trust in her.”
 In Phil. 4:8, the word virtue is used with words like true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and good. 

The virtuous woman is one who is wholly given to the Lord
in every area of her life. Amen
“Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing,
and obtaineth favour of the LORD.


Not all women you see on the street are virtuous, if you marry a non-virtuous woman, then you have created a problem for yourself.
if you believe you've been deficient in being virtuous, correct it immediately. we can only have a better world if families are better.


prayer:

1. God, favour me and help me find a wife. 
2. God help me in those areas i've not being a wife and make me a virtuous woman.
3. Lead me through all my journey in this year.
4. Mistake would not be my portion in this year
5. I will not run into any evil this year in Jesus name.



subscribe to my blog and get daily devotional at your fingertips.

it shall be well with you.

see you tomorrow for another devotional reading
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO WOMAN IS BORN USELESS

SELFISH IDEAS THAT CAN RUIN YOU part 2