January 2, daily devotionals ............... Virtuous woman
Devotional Reading for the year
The Marks of Virtuous Women (2)
Proverbs 31:16, “She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the
fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.”
A virtuous woman is intelligent.
She is not only willing but also able to handle business.
She is very wise and economical because she has purposed in her heart to do so.
This woman knows the value of things.
Most women today are irresponsible in their spending and do not understand the value of savings.
The virtuous woman is not gullible just because she is told something is on sale.
if you believe you've been deficient in being virtuous, correct it immediately. we can only have a better world if families are better.
1. God, favour me and help me find a wife.
2. God help me in those areas I've not being a wife and make me a virtuous woman.
3. Lead me through all my journey in this year.
4. No enchantment said against me shall work
5. The joy of the Lord will never depart from me in Jesus name.