January 5, Devotional..... can you be trusted?



Devotional Reading for the year
January 5
 

CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?


Proverbs 30:11, Trustworthy




 “The heart of her husband doth safely trust in
her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.”
She can be fully trusted with the affairs of the home, business, and children.
The husband has full confidence in her and has no fear of spoil.
Trust is an essential ingredient in any marriage and if broken the relationship becomes very strained.


Heart is the seat of human emotions (contrasted to the mind, which is the seat of intellect). The heart can experience a wide variety of emotions, trust being just one of them.

A man with a Godly wife has “no need of spoil.”
Spoil means To damage or injure in such a way as to render useless or valueless; to destroy.
IN TRUST---the LORD is our perfect example.


Be trusted



prayer:

1. God, help me in my journey of faith. 
2. God, let no evil befall me and my family in Jesus name.



DO YOU KNOW THAT ALL HAVE SINNED?
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” (Romans 3:23)

DO YOU KNOWTHE PENALTY FOR SIN?
“For the wages of sin is death . . .” (Romans 6:23)
“And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.”
(Revelation 20:14)

DO YOU KNOW YOUR SIN DEBT HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL?
“For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us
to God . . .” (I Peter 3:18)

WILL YOU REPENT OF YOUR SIN AND TURN TO GOD?
“. . . that they should repent and turn to God . . .” (Acts 26:20b)

WILL YOU TRUST JESUS, AND NO WORKS OF YOUR OWN, FOR SALVATION?
“But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is
counted for righteousness.” (Romans 4:5)

“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his
mercy he saved us . . .” (Titus 3:5a)

WILL YOU TRUST THE ETERNITY OF YOUR SOUL COMPLETELY
TO JESUS CHRIST?

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in
him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)

“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved . . .” (Acts 16:31)

I CHOOSE TO TRUST JESUS CHRIST AND HIS FINISHED PAYMENT FOR MY SIN.

To trust Jesus Christ as your Savior, pray a prayer similar to this one: “Lord, I know that I am a sinner. Please forgive my sins, come into my life and be my Saviour. I am trusting You and You alone as payment for my sins. Help me live for You from this day forward. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO WOMAN IS BORN USELESS

SELFISH IDEAS THAT CAN RUIN YOU part 2